Sigh. Just now there was some kinda problems with the internet connection. Blogger couldn't save what I wrote just now and I have to rewrite everything over again! Grrr..I wrote quite long and now I have to write everything again! (!!) D:
Okay, so sorry guys for not posting pictures as I have said in my previous post. Actually I wanted to wish Mr Loh a HAPPY BITHDAY in facebook but it slipped out of my mind, just like what I have forgotten to post the pictures. =p Too many things to remeber, I guess? LOL, anyway, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MR LOH! Thank you for being my teacher for these 1year and half a month. You've been great, esp. your singins in class! ;D I hope to hear that more often in class. Hahas. And also, I hope all your wishes may come true. Be it wanting to quickly get married with your girlfriend or whatever things you want to do, I wish you goodluck!(: Hope you're reading all this well wishes right now! But if you're not, it's okay! =DD
Today, went to YOG as usual. When I hopped on the bus, immediately plugged in the earpiece into my ear. Blast the max. volume in order to cover all other surrounding noises:D I did that both the going and return trip. The teacher teached finished all dance moves today, i guess? Was quite fun in the very end because I suddenly feel full of zest. Don't know why? But at first, I felt very tired and as though I was going to drift off to dreamland. But of course I didn't! ;D The teacher was quite obscence today. Everybody saw that. Shan't talk about it because obscenity wasn't intended. And I guess you guys would not want to know. =p On the return trip, I was listening to the music so smoothly when suddenly the bus jerked and I realised that we were back into school again. D: Was so enjoying the music when I reached school. So spoiled my mood -.- Sigh.
Tomorrow's gonna be another dance day. 9-4 Thursday and Friday. I think we guys are going to enjoy it!(: Even though it's going to be tired. But the outcome is still worth it. All these words didn't came from me. It came from Eunice though. Ps for copyright=p It's okay, I help her to give these wise words to everybody. ;DD
Wow, it's another busy week. Random-ing now.
Three thing I start to be in love with:
1.JUSTINBIEBER!
2.CHINESEDANCE!
3.ADAMLAMBERT!
Ohsolovely! LOVE~ Justin Bieber's handsome! LOVE~ Adam Lambert's hawt! LOVE~ Chinese Dance rawks! LOVE~ Wow, what a great day!♥
Ohya, before ending this post, I want to thank Derick for telling me to change the time zone or I won't know how to or maybe even getting the wrong date for every post. =p Thanks, feifei!(:
I guess there's nothing much. I promise I will be posting pictures in the next post. But I'm not sure when I will be doing that. See first, I think? Promise? So, see you guys in the next post! Bye and ENJOY YOURSELF AS MUCH AS YOU CAN before school reopens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment