Monday, June 7, 2010

7JUNE2010
(Tsk! Why is the date always wrong?D:<)
Hello people! It's me again. Just came back from YOG. I mean not just. It has been quite a while. Today learnt a new dance. Or maybe I should say some movements for the song "Money money". No offence thought but I really don't like the song. Its sounded really..Weird? Okay, I don't know how to describe because I have a limited range of vocabulary.;X Shall really brush it up during this holidays yeah? =p It's quite a nice day today except for the part when we have to board the bus. It was really noisy and the next trip to the Mandai Hill Camp, I shall bring my earpiece along with me. ;D So as to not destroy my ears with all those awful noises. HAHA(: Today I will be posting some pictures sent from Lingyun's phone which was nicely edited by him and some of mine which was taken longlonglong ago. Thanks Lingyun for the copyrighted pictures okay! (: So, enjoy~ There will be nothing going on tomorrow, so yes! I can relax..Bye people! ;DD Loves!
EDITED DANCE PICTURES BY LINGYUN! ;D



YOG!(:


CONTINUATION OF THE DANCE FAREWELL PARTY PICTURES :DD









Tommorow maybe I will be posting some longlong ago pictures which was taken at Macdonalds' after 2.4km with Eunice, Yingjie, Cordelia, Derick, Weijian, Leslie and Junhao! (: So stay tuned and BYEBYE!(:

No comments: