Thursday, June 10, 2010

PICTURES!(:















As I have promised, pictures in this post.(: Today had chinese dance. Nothing special about today, I guess. It's just that the spins make my head turn round and round. You spin my head right round, right round, when you go down, when you go down down. =p OOPS. Singing too much. LOL. Ermm..Yes, tomorrow will be dancing as well. Next thursday would be the rehearsal for the aesthetic night. A lil' excited about this. =DD Went to Fernvale point this afternoon for lunch break. Bought spicy cup noodles. So hot that we were tearing. Not that hot actually. =p Hahas, I guess I would never want to eat that anymore. Actually before I wanted to post, I have many things in mind to talk about. But when I reach here, I will have like nothing to say? WEIRD! -.- Anyway, when I've thought of what to say then will say next time. What poor memory I have! =p
Lastly, I want to wish Yiming a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday boy! You are officially 14 years old! Congrats! ;D Actually there's nothing to congrats about luh. Unless you are 16 years old, then can congrats that person for having been able to watch NC16 movies. HAHA! =p Nevermind, and also I hope all wishes may come true! Stay handsome and cute forever! And most importantly, SMILE-ALWAYS!(: Okay, shall end here guys. See you next time! Loves♥

No comments: