Hello guys! Same today. Had dance from 9-4. FUN! Woah, the heels we wore today during chinese dance made our legs tired. I felt like taking off the heels and go bare-footed. Wearing heels were the most tiring thing to do because you only put pressure on one small part of your feet, which made that small part a lil' pain because of all the pressure and weight being put there. LOL! But although it was a lil' pain, it was a really great experience. I really loved it!(: Never had I thought that wearing heels made one so tired. =p I really pity those OLs for having to wear high heels almost everyday. HAHAS! :D It's okay! One have to bear all hardships to fufill all their wishes. For example, our chinese dance group hope to do well in SYF!(: Jiayous!
Wow wow. Life's been really great all these days! Except for the homework part. Some fo the assignments were really quite difficult. Like the chinese one. Especially about the Goh Keng Swee video. Have to figure out how to do these days. =p
Hmmm..Let me think. Is there anything more to say? Ohyes, 2 more things before I end my post. Firstly, a random thing. I♥SUBWAY! And secondly, I wish Lingwah an ADVANCED BIRTHDAY! Same to her, I hope that all your wishes may come true, and, stay cute forever!(: IMY! Hope to meet up soon! :DD Ta-da! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment