skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Heyheyhey!! Here to post some pictures and some stuffs yesterday. Yes, PHiesta rehearsal from 9-4. Practically slacked there from 9-2 or rather to 2.30pm. The full rehearsal started at 2pm. Had to go to the holding area to wait for our turn before going up to the hall. I don't mind the waiting though but they asked us to wait in the canteen. Why not the AVA room so that we can practice our dance moves? =p LOL, so the waiting time was obviously very boring. Had nothing to do. How I wished that my chinese dance teacher was there. So that she can keep pressing us to dance, dance and dance. D: It bets having nothing to do. Hahas(: It's okay. Okay, monday also got PHiesta rehearsal. YAY! By then, the school leaders would come and watch our performance. Woah, so excited! ;DD One more thing, I SAW MR ABDAT AND HIS DAUGHTER! SOSOSO DAMN CUTE!(: Something that made me sad again! Kong's shop wasn't open again! Why? ): I thought it would be opened by 18.6.10? Anyway, it's okay(: Just hope that it would be opened on monday! I really missed the ice-cream! =pYesterday, on my way back home, Eunice and me saw a bird's mouth biting on something. To my horror, it was a COCKROACH! Gosh, it was really disgusting. Didn't knew that birds do eat cockroaches. I thought they only ate worms? LOL! =pSlept very early yesterday, like 10 plus. While listening to 987FM. Wanted to listen to Desiree Lai's voice but didn't. Sad): Shall tune in to 987FM again today, 11pm. Think there should be some kind of remix songs by them? Not very sure ;X Heard that yesterday. Okay, think shall stop here. Enjoy pictures!(: Byebyebye!YOG PICTURES(:





Funny guy in the background. =p

EDITED PICTURES!
Before and after of Eunice!
Before and after of Ying Jie!
No comments:
Post a Comment