Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hello everybody! What special day is today? It's father's day!(: So,

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!;DD

Hehe, just went to compasspoint with my sis. Told mum&dad that we are gonna have breakfast there but actually we planned to buy cake from "The icing room". Daddy drove us there cause' it was on the way. They were going out. So it was the bestbest time to do this!:D Decorated it very nicely. Actually, most of the decorations wasn't done by me. It was my sis who did it. I don't intend to ruin the pretty cake too.=p Tried to put the colourings carefully on the cake. But my hand kept trembling. I wonder why? OOPS(: Trembling hands+Trembling colourings=Trembling, ugly cake. ;X Actually not really ugly though. You guys can see how beautifully it's done. Oops, BHB again. Okay, took pictures from the beginning to the end product. So enjoy~(:

Realised that many many people do the cakes there. Somemore it was in the morning. Flooded with people at the icing room. People mountain people sea. =p I wonder if it taste nice? It's okay, wait till my parents get home then try it!(: They're still outside. LOL.

Ermm..Nothing more things to say anymore? I guess? Okay. Tomorrow PHiesta rehearsal!(: Gotta tie the plaits like what we've done during speech day. I hope it wouldn't turn out ugly if it's tied by myself. *Prays hard* Shall end here. Excited to see my daddy's reaction.
Hereby, I wish all fathers out there a HAPPY FATHER"S DAY!♥ Have a great time! Bye guys!:D
H
HA
HAP
HAPP
HAPPY
HAPP
HAP
HA
H
F
FA
FAT
FATH
FATHE
FATHER
FATHER'
FATHER'S
FATHER'
FATHE
FATH
FAT
FA
F
D
DA
DAY
DA
D
!
!!
!!!
!!!!
!!!!!
!!!!
!!!
!!
!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!♥ At first.(:




Love!♥
Wordings now!^^

Editing in process~(:




End product of the lovely one!(:
Now look at the first picture.
Then the last picture.
Big difference right?(:
LOL!
Got to go now~
Bye lovelies~(:

No comments: