Sunday, June 27, 2010

Well, it has been week since i've posted. Lazy to post.=p Many activities took place from monday till now. Hmmm..Let me see..

Monday: PHiesta rehearsal.
Tuesday: YOG
Wednesday: Home~:D
Thursday: CME project! It's finally done!:DD
Friday: YOG-.-
Saturday: Eunice and Yingjie came my house to play, then went to Eunice's house!(:
Sunday(Today): Went to visit grandmother. She was out from hospital, like WOW? =p Now watching "Beyond the realm of conscience"!(:

Shall elaborate some other day and post pictures next time. Now too lazy to do so too. Actually I was supposed to watch "Toy story 3" with cousin. But i'm not feeling very well. Big ulcer on tongue. Eating food hurts, brushing teeth hurts and even talking, sometime hurts. -.- Arghh, you know i'm talkative and i totally can't live without talking.=p So in order to get well, i'm now spamming drinking herbal tea. It's my 5th cup now. Shall continue drinking till I get well. LOL=p

Time really flies. In a blink of eye, school holidays are over. Today is the last day and school is going to reopen tomorrow! WOW! I'm now feeling very very excited! Yay, finally we can go back to school after the so called "1month holiday". I prefer going to school.;DD It's much fun and greater! Every ending is a new beginning. I wonder which teacher will we have for other subjects and whether our geography teacher would be changed. Heard from other people that we will be changing our geography teacher, Mdm Ruva. Hmm..

It's a great day today! Happy and excited!;DD Well, I have to check my timetable later and pack bag. So, I got to go now. Okay, changed my mind. Just found out that most of the photos we taken during CME project is in Yingjie's phone. But I have some in my phone. So I guess I'm going to post them now. Next time then I grab others from her. So enjoy~(:
SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW~(:
Look at the sky. See the rainbow? Isn't that nice? Took this picture on the way home after YOG. It was after raining. ;DD
CME PROJECT!(:






We ate Suki sushi before doing CME project.(:

LOL, Ruizi clipped this big ribbon on my hair.=p



So, BYE! See you guys tomorrow!(:

No comments: