Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hihi! Just came back from the PHiesta rehearsal. One word to describe this--NICE!(: Tomorrow there's still rehearsal. Monday too.;D So yes, it's going to be tuft. School's gonna reopen soon. Like so fast? =p Today No pictures to post. Okay, I mean there are pictures to post. Photos that I've taken during YOG but now I'm lazy to do so. OOPS! So maybe next time. So sick and tired of the food eaten during lunch breaks for dance. Sads.): Canteen also not opened. How I wish that canteens are opened. Quite missed some of the food there. LOL!(: What a great day today! Except for one part which was the fact that dearest uncle didn't opened his store today): The sign said that the store would be closed from 3/6/10 to 17/6/10. Which also means that onle during 18th June, the store would then be opened. SAD TOTALLY! I was preparing to take out my money to buy ice-cream when I saw that it wasn't opened. Nevermind, tomorrow shall spam eat ice cream. To make up for the 2weeks that I didn't eat the ice cream.(: LOL! Laughed till stomachache today. All because of Yingjie and Eunice. Pyramid song too. HAH!(: I so love today. Tomorrow should be a day like today, but happier because of my favourite ice-cream! YAY(: I think I shall stop here. Maybe gonna post photos next time? Hehe, okay. BYE~

No comments: