Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas' round the corner

Hello! It's been a really great day for me today. Went to the playground under Derick's house with Cordelia, Yingjie, Eunice, Derick, Junwei and Weijian. I don't know why we kept playing catching. Probably it's because of the fun we had during chalet playing catching. LOL. Then, went to Weijian's house to play blind mice again. Quite childish but damn fun! :DD

After that, we went to Junwei and Weijian's working place to support them. They worked in a dessert shop at Kovan. I ate the yam paste. Quite nice! Ohyes, and special thanks to Junwei for the mango snow ice treat!^^

Sentosa-ed with Cousin's family on sunday. Actually my aunt was like supposed to show their distant relative around here. So I just joined in since I did not go to Sentosa for quite some time. Enjoyed myself at the siloso beach. Pictures are with my cousin :P Wonderful day(:

Holidays are ending soon. I don't want it to end so quickly! D: BUT, but I'm also quite looking forward to New year. Sigh, I will miss 2E1!! So i'm so gonna enjoy myself in the last chalet! (:

Christmas is coming soon! Yes, 3 more days! 3 MORE DAYS!(: I have no idea why I'm so excited. Maybe it's just because my cousin's birthday is coming. Haha.

Smile people!

(:

No comments: