Saturday, July 10, 2010

Many many many things are going on right now. List of things that I have done.(:

->YOG
->PHiesta Rehearsal
->Home Economics Project
->CME Project Runway Project(Refine because our group and Darren chan's group were being chosen:D)
->EV Interview(Was over, scary but fun^^)
->Virtual Workspace(Replaced assembly. Liked this virtual workspace rather sitting in hall and rot=p)
->Visit grandmother.


YAY! So excited about next friday! It's PHiesta 1!(: Peihwa's first concert. It's gonna be a big one, i guess. Everyone's working so hard. Dance, band, guzheng, choir, teachers, students. All staying back in school for practices. So hardworking^^


Visited grandmother on thursday, or wednesday. I've forgotten=p I went there alone because my parents and sisters already reached. Thry asked me to go but i've have homework which need to be handed up the following school day. So i didn't go. Then mummy asked me to go grandmother's house quickly because condition abit unstable. So rushed ther immediately. 9plus went. Took lrt to compasspoint and mrt-ed to boonkeng station. Scary! Then there's this long pathway that i need to walk then can go up. More scary! Saw no one in sight. =p In the end, still safely reached granmother's house.(:


Home econs was fun. Can choose our own partner. Told eunice that no matter we choose or don't choose, it's still the same for us. Because if the teacher say group by register number, i'm also with eunice. My reg no is 15 while eunice's 16. LOL!(: Cooked chicken porridge. The chicken drumstick was BLOODY and SMELLY. But in the end, still quite nice;D Looking forward to the next HE practical(:


EV interview on thursday in the afternoon. LOL, felt so lonely because i knew no people there. There's only 12 people that afternoon. Only knew the dance guy. Forgot his name-.- Scary but fun(:


Virtual workspace was replaced by assembly again for the 2nd time. Maybe because of prelims, i guess? Actually, I did not pay attention to what the teacher was talking. I only tried to pay attention to the funny conversation. So funny, esp the stud5, if i'm not wrong. The comments he/she gave were quite funny.(: How I wished that assembly would be replaced by the virtual workspace.):


Okay, think shall stop here. Ace-learning's done. Did not get full marks again-.- Chinese spelling got 9/10. Jinchi(A chinese word), you watch out. It's YOU who caused me not to get full marks for spelling. Rest assured, I will remeber you forever(: Learnt my mistake!:DD Hahas. Pictures next time.


Ohyes, sis bought p.Osh brownies. So lovin' it. NICE!(: Random pictures next time when i have the time. So, byebye. This is quite a wordy post. So sorry, no pictures today. Cause' imma lazy.=p BYE!

No comments: